Assignment 1: Case Study 1 Part A: Recruiting and Selection
The purpose of the activity is for you to explain and evaluate different recruiting and selection methods and systems.
Assignment alignment with Course Competencies:
• Understand the essential components of the HR functions of recruiting and selection.
• Recommend recruiting and selection solutions or initiatives to address dynamic customer
and stakeholder needs.
• Interpret HR recruiting and selection issues and challenges to develop strategic solutions
• Critique recruiting and selection initiatives to ensure alignment with HR and
Deliverable WHAT TO DO:
1. Read the entire case study carefully and then respond to the four Discussion Questions on
page 5. Answer all questions and all parts of each question.
2. Develop each answer to the fullest extent possible, including citations from course
resources, where applicable, to support your arguments
3. Submit your assignment as a separate MS Word document in your assignments folder.
Do not type your answers into the case study document.
4. Include a Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment.
5. Do not include the original question. Use the following format: Question 1, Question 2,
6. Each response should be written in complete sentences, double-spaced and spell-checked.
Use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins on all sides
7. Include page numbers according to APA formatting guidelines.
8. Include citations in APA format at the end of each answer.