For this assessment you will create an 8-12 slide PowerPoint presentation for one or more stakeholder or leadership groups to generate interest and buy-in for the plan proposal you developed for the third assessment. (Attached Plan Proposal Below)
1. Explains an organizational or patient issue for which a collaborative interdisciplinary team approach would help achieve a specific improvement goal, noting potential consequences of not addressing the issue.
2. Summarizes an evidence-based interdisciplinary plan to address an organizational or patient issue, noting specific sources of evidence used to develop the plan. (PDSA Cycle) Pan-Do-Study-ACT
3. Explains how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed, providing real-world examples relevant to the context of the health care organization.
4. Proposes evidence-based criteria to evaluate the degree to which the project was successful in achieving the improvement goal, noting specific sources of evidence used to develop the criteria.
5. Slides are easy to read and clutter free. Slide background is “visually” pleasing with a contrasting color for the text and may utilize graphics. Detailed speaker notes are provided.
6. Organizes content with clear purpose/goals. Power point slides support main points, assertions, arguments, conclusions, or recommendations with relevant and evidence-based sources (published within 5 years) with a flawless APA formatted reference list.
POWERPOINT LAYOUT IS ATTACHED. PLEASE USE WHEN CREATING SLIDES