Rephrase easily to avoid plagiarism. Free and Easy to use!
How to use paraphrasing tool:
- Paste the text you need to be reworded in the box and click the “paraphrase essay” button.
- You will see a series of highlighted words in your text. Click on each to view a list of prospective synonyms with which to replace said words.
- Replace the original word with the synonym of your choice by clicking on it.
- Once you have changed all the words from the original text you deem necessary, click “finish.”
- If you are satisfied with the results, copy and paste the text to your desired location.
- If you think more changes are necessary at this point, click “retry” to start again, or the “paraphrase another text” button to repeat the process on a new text you need reworded.